Our primary goal at Alert Response is to help our customers safely maintain their independence. We want to give them the confidence to go about their daily activities while knowing that should something happen, help is only the push of a button away.
How do you know if you know if your loved one would benefit from an Alert Response system? Ask these questions:
- Is alone for extended periods of time during the course of a day
- Uses a mobility-assisting device such as a cane, walker, wheelchair, stair lift, etc.
- Requires assistance in performing two or more daily activities like dressing, bathing, toileting, meal preparation, etc.
- Is physically frail or often experiences weakness
- Has fallen down or felt anxious about falling in the past 12 months
- Has been hospitalized or visited the emergency room in the past 12 months
- Has a complex medication regimen
- Has one or more of the following chronic medical issues: arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, osteoporosis or depression
- Wants to live independently
If you or someone you love fits the description above, please contact us: (888) 871-2879.Share